play my favourite song.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Decided to go to the Southern Ridges after school the other day (I love spontaneous outings) since I had to wait till 8pm for my dance rehearsal! HAA, it was Willie's uncle's project and Willie actually contributed by calculating the angles of the whatever and throughout the walk he was obssessing with the materials, the construction stuff blah. B O R I N G !

Yesterday did the HUO YUAN JIA show which was super cheena and we decided maybe we should send the dance video with the message "Happy CNY, here's a dance for you" to our friends! HAA! Anyway the show was delayed and started like SUPER LATE! We freaking reached at 3pm can, waste of time!!!


And sorry Kailin, Qingling and Yinghao, I didn't manage to make it for the movie cause' it was really too rushed!! Somemore I'm like freaking at Expo so I'll definitely be late, hope you guys enjoyed the movie though.

After the show ended, I went for the John Little sale and there's like nobody can! Bought quite alot of stuff but it was like crazy super worth it! Had been wanting to buy a pair of black boots with a broader base heel since I'll always need it for Chris's show and I actually found a pair of Charles and Keith one for... 9 BUCKS!! Omg when I saw it I was like I HAVE TO GET A PAIR!!!!! I also bought super alot of lingerie and other random stuff too! I love sales (: But ehhh in the end it's like I earned less for the show!

Wheee, next week I'm teaching tuition again so I'll have INCOME! Woots! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!! I really want to buy HDB flat, HAA!

And I hope you guys will be ok yea? (: